HELPING CLIENTS TO FUTURE-PROOF THEIR ORGANISATIONS
Brigid is founder and Managing Director of Envision Business Solutions Ltd. She is a business consultant and coach, with considerable breadth of experience, specialising in Strategy, Digital Innovation, Decision Making and Governance. She brings a pragmatic approach to inform strategy and solve a wide range of business challenges.
She is an experienced driver of Digital Innovation with a proven track record in Shaping Frameworks, Governance & Decision Making, Trend Spotting and Marketing. She has delivered for a wide range of organisations across a range of sectors including, RBS, Lloyds TSB, Social Work Scotland, Capability Scotland, University College Galway.
She is an accomplished conference speaker, adept at communicating and influencing at board level and an experienced coach of senior leaders with a real interest in talent and career management. Passionate about making a difference and future proofing organisations, Brigid brings a realistic business perspective to technology (while not a “techy”!).
Brigid is a Trustee of Tong-Len UK – a charity helping destitute families living in slums in Northern India – raised funds to build a hostel and provide a home for 100 slum children.
- Experienced in Negotiating, Decision Making and Governance – including winning board sponsorship and increasing effectiveness of meetings and decision making.
- Experienced Consultant having worked as an internal Consultant across many businesses and functions in a large organisation and as an independent Consultant to large and small organisations.
- Track record in Digital innovation and Fintech – establishing global scouting capabilities in Silicon Valley and Israel and driving a rich innovation pipeline to transform customer experience.
- Mentored and coached a range of senior leaders and managers on matters such as career progression, career change, overcoming challenges, personal resilience and first 100 days.
- Board positions with a number of organisations including London Taxi Finance, Tong-Len UK, Scottish Spastics Trading Company, Toyota Finance and Envision Marketing Consultants.
- Track record in Developing and Establishing new Models and Frameworks, for example shaped innovation framework to track and respond to disruptive trends shaping the market, including adapting the firm’s risk appetite.
- A published Thought Leader and sought after conference speaker and panellist at international conferences
- Successfully led teams through uncertainty, driving the agenda forward in tandem with migrating to new structure, while maintaining and improving staff feedback and engagement.